Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nicki Minaj - Fly ft. Rihanna [OFFICIAL VIDEO]



World premiere of "Fly" music video. Nicki Minaj ft Rihanna.

The video was shot way back in January though, when Rhirhi was still rocking the Red fringe hairstyle and Nicki was trying that Afro- which clearly wasn't working, thank God she had the sense to return to her usual hairstle.

Chris Brown - VMAs 2011 Dance-Off Medley (Against Himself)


Chris Brown performance at the VMA's 2011.
This was the performance of the night! Chris owned that stage.
Performance of his career. I'm so proud of C Breezy.

What do ya'll think?

OTIS Jay-z kanye west 2011 VMA's



Jay Z and Kanye performance at 2011 VMA's 'Otis" from their Collabo album " Watch The Throne"

Beyonce 2011 VMA performance


For those that missed it, here's Beyonce's performance at 2011 MTV VMA's.
She performed "Love On Top' from her latest album "4".

The mother-to-be started off by saying " ....I want ya'll to stand up and feel the love that's growing inside of me...".
At the end of the performance Bee unbuttoned her jacket to reveal a baby bump ( through her high waisted jacket and shirt) and smiled while rubbing her tummy, while hubby, Jay -Z saluted and grinned with happiness in the crowd.

Beyonce Is Pregnant!!!

There you have it!
Beyonce, Queen Bee or is it King B is finally Pregnant.

Beyonce stole the show Sunday, at the MTV awards as she showed up cradling her stomach dressed in beautiful, lose fitting one shoulder gown. Her rep announced that yes Bee and Hov are full of gut.

Beyonce had said earlier in her career she would have a baby by her 30th ( Bee is turning 30 on Sept 4th).
This is first baby for both Beyonce and jay Z who wed in April 2008.
Congrats to Beyonce and Jay Z. She looks amazingly Beautiful. I wonder what they will call their baby :)


Friday, August 26, 2011

Shane Sparks ( America's Best dance Crew Judge) Charged of Rape


'DANCE CREW' JUDGE
DISTURBING Details
In Child Sex Case

0825_shane_sparks_ex
Former "America's Best Dance Crew" judge Shane Sparks allegedly sexually abused at least 6 young girls IN ADDITION to the woman who claims Sparks raped her when she was 12 years old  ... this according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

The documents were just made public ... following a plea deal Sparks made with the L.A. County District Attorney in which he received 270 days in jail after pleading no contest to having unlawful sex with a minor under 16.

The allegations in the documents are extremely disturbing -- with the victim telling police Sparks forced her to have sex with him after driving her home from a dance class he had taught in 1994 when she was only 12 years old.

According to the docs, the victim claims Sparks took her to HIS home where he started to "make out" with her ... and then he "rolled on top of her and pinned her beneath him."

The docs explain, "The victim told him she was a virgin and not ready for intercourse" but Sparks "ignored her pleas and penetrated her vagina for several minutes. He then drove her home."

According to the docs, investigators found "at least six other victims, whom between the ages of 12-17, were also abused by [Sparks]." No further details about the other alleged victims are included in the docs.

Sparks is expected to begin his sentence sometime in the next year.

Mspeelicious is disappointed coz she had the hots for Shane, come on he is hot, he can get any girl he wants so shy shane why! 
SMH at yo a** well like they say. " the better looking they are, the more scandalous they are....."

Peace and Love .

Have a great weekend ya'll 

United Nations Nigeria Attacked by Car bomb


United Nations’ Office In Nigeria Attacked By Car Bomb, “Many People Are Dead”

Posted on August 26th, 2011 - By Bossip Staff
nigeria bomb
A car bomb tore through the United Nations’ main office in Nigeria’s capital Friday, flattening one wing of the building and leaving an unknown number of people dead.
A U.N. official in Geneva confirmed to CBS News that it was a bomb attack, and a Nigerian security official told Reuters news agency it was the result of a car bomb.
“I saw scattered bodies,” said Michael Ofilaje, a UNICEF worker at the building. “Many people are dead.”
He said it felt like “the blast came from the basement and shook the building.” The building, located in the same neighborhood as the U.S. embassy and other diplomatic posts in Abuja, had a huge hole punched in it.
A medical worker at the scene told Reuters at least 10 people were killed and local media said as many as 40 more were injured, but the death toll was not immediately confirmed by officials and many more victims could still be buried by rubble.
The building houses about 400 employees of the U.N. in Nigeria, including the majority of its offices.
U.S. Embassy spokesperson Debbie MacLean tells CBS News that, as far as she is aware, no U.S. citizens were injured in the blast, but the embassy was still collecting details and the facts from the incident were still evolving rapidly.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update on the Infant thrown from Hospital Garage


Breaking News UPDATE: Infant Thrown Off Of Cali Hospital Dies, Mother Caught And Charged With Attempted Murder!!

Unfortunately, we thought this may happen…
A 7-month-old baby boy who was tossed from the fourth floor of a hospital parking structure died Wednesday, the same day his mother made an initial court appearance on charges of attempted murder and felony child abuse, a police spokesman said.
The child died Wednesday morning at the University of California, Irvine, Medical Center and charges against the mother, Sonia Hermosillo, 31, will be upgraded to murder, said Sgt. Dan Adams, spokesman for the Orange Police Department.
Prosecutors allege that Hermosillo removed a helmet that her son wore for a medical condition before tossing him from the parking structure at Children’s Hospital of Orange County late Monday. She then went back inside the hospital to validate her parking, senior deputy district attorney Scott Simmons said after Hermosillo’s hearing.
Hermosillo’s husband, Noe Medina, told The Orange County Register in an interview Tuesday that his wife had been hospitalized for postpartum depression in June after she said she didn’t want their son, Noe Medina Jr., who was diagnosed with congenital muscular torticollis — a twisting of the neck to one side.
According to Medina:
“She didn’t look at our son as normal,” Medina said. “She didn’t accept him. She didn’t accept that he was like this.”
R.I.P. to the baby, and a speedy trial to his piece-of-isht mother…

What has this world come to? Shouldnt the hosital be held responsible as well, they knew this woman was suffering from Postpartum depression why would they leave her with her baby alone? The hospital staff should be brought on in charges of neglegence! - well thats it In my own words-what are your thoughts?

Signing out @mspeelicious peace and love Mwah ;) 

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Infant Dropped From Hospital Parking Garage


What The Hell?!?! Infant Dropped From California Hospital Parking Garage

Posted on August 23rd, 2011 - By Bossip Staff
This one right here is a heartbreaker…
An infant was critically injured after plunging at least two stories from a Southern California hospital’s parking structure, officials said.
Authorities received a 911 call around 6:20 p.m. Monday after the incident on the grounds of the Children’s Hospital of Orange County. Orange police Sgt. Dan Adams said officers were trying to locate an eyewitness who saw the child go over the rail.
Investigators believe the child was either thrown or dropped, the Orange County Register reported.
“We want to get our hands on the suspects,” Adams told the L.A. Times.
The boy suffered critical injuries and was rushed to a trauma center at UC Irvine Medical Center in Orange for treatment.
Police had no information on the baby’s identity or that of his parents. Adams said he didn’t know whether the baby had been treated at the children’s hospital.
When they catch the bastard/bish that dropped this baby there’s gonna be hell to pay!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jerry Barrow speaks on the Nivea Ad....( is it racist?)



Nivea For Men has been running a campaign aimed at getting men to step their grooming game up called “Look Like You Give A Damn.” As Madison Avenue is well aware, men are pigs, and if they are making an attempt to brainwash us into buying something we don’t want, they feel the need to come down to our caveman levels. If you believe the ad execs, men as a group generally don’t care about anything that doesn’t go “zoom”, have boobs, come fried on a stick or is played in a stadium. They don’t even think we want to bathe, just spray this on and peel the dirt off. So you have to imagine that the level of inexperience in targeting African-American men is exponentially inept.
The version of this campaign targeting African-Americans features the added tagline “re-civilize yourself” to the already condescending “look like you give a damn.” This wording is accompanied by an image of a well-groomed Black man holding what is supposed to be his own head with an Afro and a beard, his “un-civilized” self.
The imagery coupled with the words offends me on several levels. For one, the implication that wearing an afro or beard is uncivilized is terribly ignorant. Dr. Cornel West, who sports a very prominent Afro and beard, is one of America’s foremost thinkers. You can disagree with his personal politics all you want, but you can hardly call him uncivilized.
Secondly, being clean-shaven is not an option for all of us. Like many African-Americans, my skinkeloids and close shaving of the face and head is not always a good idea. It can create in-grown hairs which result in bumps for the average person, but can be permanent for those of us that keloid. This is not to say we can’t be NEAT or well groomed, but that crew cut standard is not universal. Many Black people I know wear their hair long to prevent (or even cover) keloid scars.
Thirdly, one of the ads targeted at white men features a man with a low-cut beard. It’s edged up but not clean. Why was this not a viable option for ads targeting Black men?
I get that advertisers rely on extremes to make their point in the 30 seconds that they have our attention, but this attempt to reach Black men was just lazy. Below is how they targeted the “general population.” There is no “re-civilize yourself” tag for them. They just look smooth and ready for work or play.
Furthermore, the Black man in the ad looks like he is holding a lifeless, decapitated head. It’s a jarring, violent image that would seem more befitting in a Mortkal Kombat game. But maybe that’s exactly what they were trying to say. “Finish Him.” Conform or be killed. Isn’t that what “civilized” nations do?
Lastly, for the women who insist this isn’t racist (there are many of you out there saying that it isn’t) and are happy to have another ally in the crusade to get your men to be neater, consider this. If the ad were for a woman’s grooming product featuring a straight-haired black woman holding her severed, afro-sporting head, getting ready to hurl it down aisle sixteen at Target celebrating her new self, would you feel civilized?
Let me know on Twitter @JLBarrow
UPDATE: Nivea’s parent company, Beiersdorf USA, emailed us this statement toAdweek apologizing for the ad:
“We are deeply sorry for a recent ‘Re-civilized’ Nivea For Men ad. This ad was inappropriate and offensive. Diversity and equal opportunity are crucial values at Beiersdorf and we do not tolerate insensitivity. It was never our intention to offend anyone and for this we are deeply sorry. This ad will never be used again. Beiersdorf, as a company, represents diversity, tolerance and equal opportunity. Direct and indirect discrimination must be ruled out in all decisions and in all areas of the company.
Evidently, Questlove took exception to this ad as well:






ok so you have it......what do you think?
my views:
I have always wondered are black people too sensitive when it comes to advertising or they always looking for "racism" in anything or everything? sometimes i do feel that Black people are over sensitive and rant over nothing. but there's also a part of my that acknowledges that advertisers lack sensitivity, i being an Advertising scholar i learnt that before an advert passes, it has to be tested on the market. and when testing it is imperative that the sample group be diverse and as closely related to the subject matter as possible.
Nivea should have had a test group to sample reactions to the advert before eairing it. and that sample should have included black people, especially those with the beards 9 as they are the target audience) then see how they react to the advert., and if even 1 out of that group felt the advert was derogatory or racist in anyway, Nivea or Beiersdorf should have pulled the advert. 


But on another note, how many women have met a guy with a beard and big hair, and thought, how uncivilized does he look? how many women think a man with a big Afro and a beard looks intelligent or uncivil? so maybe the issue may not be racism but sexiest. Women tend to think and b=view things differently from men, so if that advert was created by women and sampled on a majority of females, the result would be, "yes the Afro-bearded man needs to look like he cares"


signing out @mspeelicious peace and love ;) 

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Al Qaeda Calls for Attacks on US on 9/11 Anniversary



The War on Terror or is it the War on America Continues 
  
In a new video, Osama bin Laden’s replacement Ayman al-Zawahri is asking Al Qaeda militants to avenge their former leader by making the United States pay for its “criminal” ways.
In a video posted on militant websites Sunday, Ayman al-Zawahri also said the uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia have provided opportunities for the group to spread its message.
The 12-minute message is the third from the Egyptian-born al-Zawahri since he was named al Qaeda’s new leader in June following the killing of Osama bin Laden by U.S. commandos in Pakistan.
Wearing a white robe and turban with an automatic rifle at his side, al-Zawahri said the Muslim jihad, or holy war, against America “does not halt with the death of a commander or leader” — a clear reference to bin Laden.
“Chase America, which killed the leader of the mujahedeen and threw his body into the sea,” he said. “Go after it so that history will say that God enabled his worshippers to attack a criminal country which has spread corruption in the world.”
Shifting to the Middle East, al-Zawahri said the uprisings that toppled longtime autocrats in Tunisia and Egypt have presented al Qaeda an opening to spread its message.
“In Tunisia and Egypt, opportunities for preaching have been opened and only God knows until when these opportunities will last,” he said. “Therefore, the Muslims and the mujahedeen should benefit and take advantage of them to reveal the truth.”
via http://bossip.com 

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jay-z Spends $250,000 on Bottles @ LIV, Celebrates Highest Selling Itunes Release In History Read more: Jay-z Spends $250,000 on Bottles @ LIV, Celebrates Highest Selling Itunes Release In History




Jay Z hosted the official ‘Watch The Throne’ album release party at Miami’s Club Liv, setting a new club record for bottles bought in the club. ( Jay had earlier in the week had a telephone interview with DJ Lorenzo Thomas of 99 Jamz Miami, Where Jay Promised to break the current record of bottles popped in one night.), well he clearly did.Jay and his entourage nearly bought out the bar as they splurged on $250,000 in Ace of Spade Champagne ( for those that don't know Ace is Jay Z 's signature brand he got into partnership with  ) 

Jay also popped a 15lt bottle of Bubbly worth $100,000.
Other celebrity friends in the crowd were A- Rod, Larry Johnson, Mike Kyser, Kim Porter, Flo Rida, Ace Hood, Ne-Yo, Daddy Yankee, DJ Nelson and DJ Clue. Kanye was not in Miami as he was performing solo at a concert in Europe.

Jay had plenty to toast to with ‘Watch The Throne’ becoming the highest selling on itunes album in history,

"Watch The Throne"  a collaboration between Jay and Kanye West was released Viral on August 8th. . The album is currently #1 in 23 countries on Itunes and will take the top spot on the Billboard with numbers estimated to be around 500K. Actual numbers willl be available end of day today. (Wed 17th)

Jay tipped the entire waiting staff $50,000 Jay is KING. hate him or love him he parties like no other. Kanye and Jay will go on a promotional tour for "Watch The Throne" from October to November 2011.



Kanye West, Jay-Z - Otis



Jay Z remains my Fav rapper of all time.....dead or alive.

listening to "Otis' you can clearly hear why he is the King!!!